Director of UX Design
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Our RamseyTrusted team is looking for a Director of UX Design to lead a team of UX designers to serve and solve complex problems for our customers. You will be the one setting the standards of excellence, fiercely striving for clarity in ‘the messy middle’, and leading with vision.
RamseyTrusted helps our fans get things done the Ramsey way! We connect our fans to providers they can trust with their biggest life decisions, like buying a home, investing for retirement, getting a will and a lot more. Our team stands for excellence. We intentionally move at the speed of trust so we can serve and celebrate people well. We’re on a mission to create experiences so good that the Ramsey way is the best way!
We firmly believe that a company is only as strong as its leaders. So we’re looking for women and men and who are motivated to serve their team members rather than manage them. These inspirational leaders should take ownership, reach goals, cut out gossip, and absolutely love what they do. We want our leaders to be go-getters, passionate, encouraging and motivating. They’ll have the pioneering spirit of an entrepreneur and the humble spirit of a leader. And we also believe that readers are leaders. If you want more information about how we lead well at Ramsey, check out our book recommendations: EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey, The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni, Dare to Lead by Brené Brown, The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile, and Listening: The Forgotten Skill by Madelyn Burley-Allen. If you align with our philosophy on leadership, apply today!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Leading, coaching, and developing your team in the UX design craft, customer curiosity, and excellence in the details, big and small.
- Partnering with other creative leaders and stakeholders to refine and communicate vision and strategy as we grow.
- Leading and building a team with a deep desire to level up the whole product design discipline, not just in RamseyTrusted, but across Ramsey Global.
- Identifying and surfacing business problems and the ability to pull solutions from the team and articulate well to stakeholders and leaders.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with product management and engineering to ensure a teams are healthy and working to a increasingly effective product development process.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Strategic thinker with a passion for user experience and forward-thinking digital product solutions.
- Be a driver of the UX discipline as a whole across Ramsey Solutions and integrate process and learnings into RamseyTrusted.
- Digital Product Experience in a customer-facing application or service. Business or enterprise experience is preferred but not required. (Please do still apply if that is not the experience you have, but it is a huge bonus!)
- Experience working across multiple business units or service types with the ability to go deep on one when needed.
- The ability to push through change even when the work gets messy or unclear. Present in the here and now but focused and driven on taking our experiences where they need to go.
- Ability to lead a team of UX and product designers with the highest of character, vision, and excellence. (Some that are already on the team, some that you will be involved in hiring soon!)
- Experience with or familiarity leading all stages of product design lifecycle from discovery to delivery including research, mapping, prototyping, testing, design systems and visual design.
- Experienced with the tools of the trade such as Figma, Invision, Framer, Abstract, Sketch, LucidChart, Notion and UserTesting.com.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you a Creative Leader who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with the leader of this role.
**If you do not include a creative portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**
EOE, including disability/vets