Client Relationship Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Ramsey Trusted Team connects people with butt-kicking, name-taking experts across the country in real estate, investing, tax, and insurance —all vetted the Ramsey way. To date, we’ve helped over 1 million people find a trusted professional who’s helped them crush their money goals—whether it’s buying or selling a home, preparing taxes, or planning for their financial future.
We're looking for a Relationship Manager to work directly with our recommended Professionals to coach and develop them, so that we deliver a world-class experience to Ramsey customers. If you are passionate about what Ramsey Solutions teaches, and want to ensure that our trusted Pros deliver a world-class customer experience with that same passion, then this role is for you!
What Winning Looks Like:
• Coaching – You will hold regular coaching calls/group conference calls with our providers focused on best practices, success principles, goal setting and accountability related to serving our customers.
• Goal Attainment – You will be expected to hit pre-determined goals around various metrics that ensure program health and growth
• Accountability – You will communicate routinely with our providers to ensure they are maintaining a high service standard with our customers.
• Record-keeping – You will maintain detailed notes documenting all interaction and activities with our providers.
Skills Needed to Win:
• Successful experience in sales (B2B preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and schedule-driven
• Microsoft Outlook & Excel experience is a must
• Willingness to be coached and to share ideas with the team
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- Ramsey Trusted endorses over 5,000 professional providers nationwide across seven different professions.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets