Director of Social Media
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you an experienced marketing leader who isn’t ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with a team member on the digital marketing team!
We are looking for a Director of Social Media who understands the “other” side of social media. Do you understand the inner workings of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? Do you understand each of their ecosystems? Are you on the cutting edge of the latest trends in the social media world? If this is you, then we’d like to talk with you. Please read the rest of this posting and then take a minute to apply.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Drive the vision and strategies for social media marketing
- Support and lead a team of social media and community engagement specialists
- Leverage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and other up-and-coming social channels to connect with our tribe and increase brand recognition in white space
- Consistently evaluate best practices, industry trends and upcoming developments to engage and grow our social audiences
- Analyze social media and business data to achieve long-term and short-term goals
- Collaborate and communicate on social channel strategies with business units and other marketers and teams
- Passionate about Social Media and you'd love to use it in a way to change lives
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of leading a Social Media Team and managing multiple direct reports required
- Experience Managing high profile Social Media accounts with a large amount of activity (think 1+ Million followers or more)
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience in brand strategy, public relations and marketing analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Very familiar with Dave Ramsey’s principles
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and don’t exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets