Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you've come to the right place.
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Content Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 40+ writers, editors and content strategists, and we ensure the right message gets to the right person at the right time. Yep, we’re a growing team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products. Our Content Team writes and edits everything that goes out of the company—from blog content and magazine articles to emails and training materials. If you’ve ever seen content from Ramsey Solutions, you’ve seen our work.
We’re looking for Copywriters to bring our brand to life in a variety of formats, like emails, landing pages, radio scripts and search ads. Our content and products cause real life-change, and our copywriting team is key to connecting those products with the people who need them. You’ll partner with marketers, designers, strategists and developers to ideate, execute and ship the right words to deliver our message of hope. If your love language is warm, real and bold copy—apply below!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Consistently executes foundational copywriting skills, including voice and teaching, conversational style, best practices for different formats (emails, paid ads, scripts, etc.) and user-testing fundamentals with little feedback on first drafts
- Communicates proactively with their leader and team and takes opportunities to present in front of others
- Works on higher level business impact projects as they continue to grow in knowing the brand voice of their business unit
- Confidently jumps into team conversations to add value and perspective while helping guide more junior copywriters on the team
- Is sought after by teammates and others across the team for ideas, feedback and thoughts on bettering their work
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years in a professional copywriting role
- Excellent communication skills (after all, words are your thing)
- Experience working in a team environment and creating and implementing clear marketing messaging strategy
- Ability to produce professionally published writing samples
- Awareness of Associated Press (AP) writing style guidelines
- Familiarity with Ramsey Solutions’ teachings and financial principles
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour workweek
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.