Over the past 25 years, millions have followed Dave’s simple plan to take control of their money, get out of debt, save, and build wealth. Our team consists of marketing, development, creative and all the other things it takes to make world-class brands.
As our footprint has grown, so has our data. We have a lot of data that needs to be analyzed so we can know how to serve our customers better and impact more lives! With great amounts of data comes great . . . opportunity (or something like that). Not only do we want to find the most effective ways to reach our customers, but we also want to promote a data-driven culture of setting goals, making decisions, and developing strategies to enable sustained success across multiple lines of business.
Does the sound of that excite you? If so, please read on.
- Work closely with the Omnichannel Marketing Team to proactively provide data-driven recommendations that support marketing strategy and performance optimization (i.e., help us use data to make better marketing decisions).
- Advocate for the effective use of data and drive a culture of data-informed decision-making across the company.
- Leverage data from multiple sources to creatively solve strategic business problems, identify opportunities and growth, and generate efficiencies.
- Support ongoing and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with Omnichannel Team on the development of segments/lists used for remarketing.
- Develop custom heuristic attribution models to better understand how marketing channels participate in customer journeys.
- Create data models for scenario/impact/“what if” analysis.
- Effectively communicate analysis and insights to leadership.
- 4+ years of work experience in analytics.
- Solid mathematical or statistical background.
- Extensive experience utilizing SQL to extract data
- Experience programming analytical solutions with either Python or R
- Proven ability to think through a problem and develop measurement strategies that inform decision-making.
- Superb communication skills and results-driven mentality.
- Experiential knowledge of multi-/cross-channel and digital marketing techniques for testing, tracking and analysis.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture or Adobe Analytics.
- A Google IQ certification is preferred
- Familiarity with optimization, split testing, and applied statistics.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Sprinklr.
- Foundational understanding of Google Tag Manager (GTM) and event tracking concepts.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and legendary Christmas Party
Other Things You Should Know
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. But don’t let that scare you. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus!
- We are a privately owned, debt-free company with more than 800 team members.
- We rarely work more than 40 hours per week. Family matters to us, and we want you to have a life outside of work.