Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically-based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For almost 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Product Engineering Team at Ramsey Solutions is 200 team members strong (and counting!). They’ve mastered the complex language of code to create digital products that bring hope to millions of people. Our world-class Product Engineering team works across 15 digital product areas that help people take control of their money and change their lives.
Our Team is looking for a top-notch, experienced Kotlin developer.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Being product-minded over tech-minded
- Prioritizing shipping value to users over getting the tech perfect
- Collaborating with your team from design to delivery
- Being willing to contribute up and down the tech stack and apply full-stack thinking to your designs
- Creating solid documentation and design artifacts that drive clarity and simplicity
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
- Learning new things (every day!)
Skills Needed to Win:
- Excellent communication skills, necessary for partnering with product and business, and collaborating with your engineering team when designing, writing, and reviewing code
- Skilled at creating design artifacts and documentation, capturing your thinking in documents
- A strong understanding of security and data privacy
- Two plus years experience programming in Swift or Kotlin
- Experience with native Android frameworks
- AWS (or other cloud experience) preferred
- Experience working on Agile teams (Kanban preferred)
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation, and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour workweek
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors, and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets