Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that is changing millions of lives for the better? If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you've come to the right place.
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Content Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 40+ writers, copywriters, editors, and content strategists, and we ensure the right message gets to the right person at the right time. Yep, we’re a growing team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products. Our Content Team writes and edits everything that goes out of the company—from blog content and magazine articles to emails and training materials. If you’ve ever seen content from Ramsey Solutions, you’ve seen our work. And we need help getting all our commas, em dashes and ellipses in order!
We’re looking for Senior Copywriters to bring our brand to life in a variety of formats, like emails, landing pages, radio scripts, and search ads. Our content and products cause real life change, and our copywriting team is key to connecting those products with the people who need them. You’ll partner with marketers, designers, strategists and developers to ideate, execute, and ship the right work at the right time to deliver our message of hope. If your love language is warm, real, and bold copy—apply below!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Writing clear, effective copy for emails, landing pages, ads, social media content, and video scripts
- Collaborating and partnering across disciplines with design, marketing, and content strategy
- Championing and incorporating our brand voice through messaging in a variety of formats
- Helping make sure that our copy moves the needle for our marketing goals
- Serving as a mentor to other copywriters on the team
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to optimize ad copy
- Experience in a business or ad agency setting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills-after all words are your thing
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you a content creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives.
EOE, including disability/vets