Content - ALL OPENINGS
Are you an experienced content professional but you don’t see quite the right role for you on our careers site? Please submit an application to this posting, and we’ll review your experience and any writing samples you have to see if we have the right seat on the bus open for you. We are growing rapidly, and we’ll need a variety of skill sets!
Our Content Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 40+ writers, copywriters, editors, and content strategists, and we ensure the right message gets to the right person at the right time. Yep, we’re a growing team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products. Our Content Team writes and edits everything that goes out of the company—from blog content and magazine articles to emails and training materials. If you’ve ever seen content from Ramsey Solutions, you’ve seen our work. And we need help getting all our commas, em dashes and ellipses in order!
If you have any experience with the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Creating long-form content or short copy
- Writing emails
- Writing marketing content
- Writing ad copy
- Social media content
- Script writing
- Internal communications
- Content Strategy
- UX writing
- Digital product content
- Curriculum writing
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you a content creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives.
EOE, including disability/vets