Executive Director of Marketing, RamseyTrusted
Executive Director of Marketing - RamseyTrusted
We firmly believe a company is only as strong as its leaders. So, we’re looking for people who are motivated to serve their team members rather than manage them. These inspirational leaders should take ownership, reach goals, cut out gossip, and absolutely love what they do. We want our leaders to be go-getters, passionate, encouraging and motivating. They’ll have the pioneering spirit of an entrepreneur and the humble spirit of a leader.
And we also believe leaders are readers. If you want more information about how we lead well at Ramsey Solutions, check out our book recommendations: EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey and The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni. If you align with our philosophy on leadership, apply today!
RamseyTrusted is one of our business units that helps our fans get things done the Ramsey way! We connect our fans to providers they can trust with their biggest life decisions, like buying a home, investing for retirement, getting a will, and a lot more. Our team stands for excellence. We intentionally move at the speed of trust so we can serve and celebrate people well. We’re on a mission to create such powerful experiences that the Ramsey way is the best way, and we’re hiring an Executive Director of Marketing to lead the marketing of these programs. If this sounds exciting, please continue reading . . .
What winning looks like:
- Oversees all marketing initiatives, strategy and brand awareness for RamseyTrusted
- Defines the global marketing approach to grow RamseyTrusted to a household name
- Drives the overall B2B and B2C marketing funnels
- Commits to industry standards and is recognized as an expert in the marketing industry
- Leads and coaches 5+ marketing directors
The skills you need to win:
- Has executive-level digital marketing experience leading a multimillion-dollar national brand
- Understands how to grow a brand to become a household name
- Has current experience leading and coaching marketing leaders (EntreLeadership principle approach is a plus)
- Has clear communication with ability to present ideas and strategies effectively
- Is able to build relationships in all levels of the organization
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite ministry
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.