Quality Assurance Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That's not okay! We've been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can't buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It's time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we'll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we've helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree.
We're looking for someone who can empower others and is eager to carry the flag for our Test Engineering Team. We want someone who can build trust; facilitate passionate discussions and constructive conflict; and set our team up to shine, win, and play to their strengths.
Are you a strong Test Engineer looking to move into leadership? Maybe you're an experienced Leader looking to stretch yourself by testing highly scalable digital products. The Ramsey Solutions Test Engineering Team can provide a great opportunity in your journey. Our Company has an excellent culture for leaders that want to grow. We pursue business opportunities allowing leaders to get into the trenches and carry out a vision through digital products.
But best of all, you get to see your work serve people, meet real-world needs, and impact lives in ways that matter!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Lead one of our testing teams by recognizing, coaching, and mentoring Test Engineers and Automation Engineers.
- Conduct regular 1-on-1s with team members, directing them toward individual and team goals.
- Be an advocate for the team by removing obstacles, solving problems, and guiding towards delivering excellent products for our customers.
- Broad impact across Ramsey Solutions, working with other engineering leaders to improve the overall development lifecycle. Examples: Improved testing practices, opportunities for project rotation, improved documentation.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Great communication skills
- 5+ years of digital product testing
- 1–3 years of team leadership experience
- A team player
- A love for details
- Experience with multiple browsers and OS's (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, iOS, Android)
- Experience testing digital products, including websites, applications, APIs, and mobile applications.
- Experience in Functional, Non-Functional, White/Black Box, and Regression Testing
- ISTQB CTFL Certified
- Development background in Front-end, Back-end, or Automation.
- Experience with Load and/or Security Testing.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets