Director of Analytics
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Over the past 25 years, millions have followed Dave’s simple plan to take control of their money, get out of debt, save, and build wealth. Our team consists of marketing, development, creative, and all the other things it takes to make world-class brands.
But there’s a problem: We have a lot of data that needs to be analyzed so we can know our customers better and impact more lives! We want to find out the most effective ways to reach our customers, so we can serve them more. We also want to promote a data-driven culture of setting goals, making decisions, and developing strategies to enable sustained success across multiple lines of business.
This is where you come in. The Data Analytics Lead will serve as one of our leaders on our Analytics Team, leading a team of several analysts that supports one of our business divisions. As a Data Analytics Lead, you’ll be hands-on with the analytics work, solving business problems with data-driven solutions. You’ll help train and develop your team, as well as champion our analytics practices with the business leaders you partner with. We’re looking for the perfect blend of technical skill, logical problem-solving, and business acumen. If this sounds like you, read on!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Lead a team of several data analysts and help them grow in their craft
- Partner closely with individual business unit leaders to identify, develop, and implement analytics solutions to satisfy key business information needs
- Develop strategies for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis and forecasting to support decision-making
- Provide leadership, mentorship and ongoing development to a growing team of analysts
- Inform, direct and prioritize each team member's work based on business need and impact
- Assist with any ongoing analysis projects
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5–7 years of hands-on work experience in analytics
- Mastery of analytical methodology and statistical modeling
- Expertise with programming languages like SQL, R and Python
- Demonstrated ability to confidently lead a team of analytics professionals
- High levels of business knowledge and the ability to influence business decisions
- Technical people think you are brilliant, and nontechnical people think you bring amazing value
Other Things You Should Know
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. But don’t let that scare you. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus!
- We are a privately owned, debt-free company with more than 1000 team members.
- We rarely work more than 40 hours per week. Family matters to us, and we want you to have a life outside of work.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have 1000+ team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment