Ramsey Personality - Money Expert and Speaker
Onsite work only: Franklin, TN
Ramsey Personality – Money Expert and Speaker
Our Ramsey Personalities team is growing, and we’re looking for exceptional communicators to join our ranks.
What exactly is a Ramsey Personality? If you follow anything having to do with Ramsey Solutions—whether it’s a podcast, a book or a class—the names Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony or Ken Coleman are probably pretty familiar. They’re all Ramsey Personalities, and they’re a team of top experts in their fields and in areas related to your money, your work and your relationships. Our Personalities have authored #1 bestselling books, given keynote speeches to sold-out arenas, and helped change the lives of millions of people. Here’s the deal: We’ve been doing this for 30 years, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Personality to join our team who is passionate about teaching Ramsey money principles and is living out the Baby Steps in their own life. This person should have experience and expertise in the money space, ideally in the areas of investing and/or financial coaching. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about helping people in Baby Steps 4, 5 and 6 crush their financial goals. If you have this type of financial background, have walked the Baby Steps and supported the Ramsey mission, and you have experience connecting with an audience through speaking in person and/or on video, then we should chat.
But just so you know, this isn’t a normal J-O-B. And this also isn’t a chance for you to grow your own tribe, launch a show, or get your book published. You see, we’re in the business of providing hope and life-change. Ramsey Personalities exist for the people outside our office walls. They’re the personal connection to our audience, the ones who teach and inspire people to take control of their money, their work and their relationships. Our Personalities know it’s not about their platform—it’s about bringing hope to millions of people who need our help.
This also isn’t a typical interview process. So don’t expect things to move quickly. Finding the right person for our Personalities team is a long process that involves taking the time to get to know each other. We also get how important it is to find the right fit for you and the message you’re passionate about sharing.
If you’re interested in learning more about what it takes to join our Personalities team, start by telling us more about yourself and watching the following video:
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits offered at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets