We take our work seriously. That’s because our work matters. We see lives changed on a daily basis and that motivates us to work even harder.
We also take family seriously. While we’re at work, we focus on work. But when we go home, we focus entirely on our families. That’s because we value family time as much as you do.
We definitely take fun seriously. When we’re not working hard, we make sure to enjoy things like frequent celebrations, team lunches, our annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas party.
This focus on intentionally being where you are throughout your week is what makes Ramsey Solutions one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville. But don’t take our word for it—the Nashville Business Journal said it 11 times!
Our marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, driven, and enthusiastic marketer to work on all aspects of marketing with our digital marketing team. Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We’re passionate about growing personally and professionally—and pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm. In this position, you’ll be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your marketing abilities. But the really cool part is doing work that matters. What we do changes lives!
If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, keep reading.
What Winning in This Role Looks Like:
- Execute marketing campaigns that generate awareness, leads, and revenue
- Increase leads or sales through email, content, and paid digital campaigns
- Create and manage paid search and social media campaigns
- Create and manage automated marketing campaigns
- Implement marketing analytics strategy
- Manage ad spending to maintain marketing budgets
- Define and align product messaging with market demands
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Drive projects that include coordinating resources such as content, creative, and development
- Create and execute conversion optimization testing
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field of study
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experience with new marketing campaigns, brand strategy, and business support
- Ability to thrives in an open, collaborative team environment
- Strong marketing skills in various areas such as: SEO, SEM, email, social, automation, lead generation, remarketing, content strategy, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.