Creative Director - B2B
At Ramsey Solutions, we’re on a crusade to completely change the entire TOXIC money culture in America with the HOPE our products give. We are BOLD. We are REAL. We exist for the people who are NOT in this building. We are CRUSADERS doing work that matters.
Dave Ramsey started this company 30 years ago on a card table in his living room after going bankrupt, twice. He’s been teaching people “God’s and grandma’s ways of handling money” since 1992, and that will never change. We stand on the firm foundation of biblical principles, and that will also never change.
What WILL change—and HAS to change—is HOW we do things. We’re changing every day so we can serve more and more people with HOPE . . . and our Creative Team of 130+ is changing and growing fast. We need help.
A FEW OF OUR 14 CORE VALUES:
Colossians 3:23 – We do our work unto the Lord.
Excellence in the Ordinary – We are faithful in the little things.
Self-Employed Mentality – We all care and take responsibility like we own the place.
Righteous Living – We believe that character matters all the time.
Shoot Sacred Cows – We stick by our principles. We challenge traditions.
Family – We balance family and working hard.
Momentum Theorem – We know that focused intensity over time, multiplied by God, creates unstoppable momentum.
By joining Ramsey Solutions, you’re choosing to join our clear mission: We provide BIBLICALLY based, COMMONSENSE education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If this doesn’t fire you up, this is probably not the right career step for you. If it DOES, keep reading.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE“Creatives should want to work here so they can be led by the best creative leaders in the country that not only heavily invest in you as a person (and a designer or leader) but also use their influence to make sure “creative” is seen as more than design. It’s actually problem-solving that should be involved in all aspects of the business. This is an extremely rare view and one that I've only seen here at Ramsey in my 14 years of experience in the creative field.” — from a Creative Director
WHAT BUSINESS UNIT WOULD YOU BE LEADING CREATIVE FOR?
We have two B2B Creative Director roles open under our B2B division: one for our Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) program, and one for Financial Wellness (the product under Financial Wellness is called SmartDollar). Feel free to check out both of those lines of business to see which one you could be fired up about!
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5–7+ years of design/senior graphic design experience
- 6–8+ years of experience leading a creative team of graphic designers
- 6–8+ years of high-level strategy with creative direction
- Scoped, budgeted and planned the work required to complete creative campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Created more efficient workflow on a creative team
- Strategically spoken into the business, strategy, execution of work, direction of campaigns, and growth needs for a creative team
- Guided the direction of design, content, video, photography and other disciplines
- Led team members designing work for projects across multiple areas of the business
- Worked with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Abstract, Keynote and JIRA
- Translate business objectives and strategies into creative design needs and coach team members through development issues when necessary
- Lead team members designing work for projects across multiple areas of the business, including events, digital and physical product design, integrated marketing and advertising campaigns, sales or other business unit priorities
- Identify, build and lead a creative structure that is focused on meeting the needs of a business across marketing, product, events, sales and communications materials
- Scope, budget and plan the work required to complete creative campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Drive creative vision for brands and lead brand evolutions focused on business growth, continually integrating the brand trajectory into global vision and strategy
- Identify and create more efficient workflow, processes and dynamics to ensure success for team members and business units
- Lead creative for digital product design and UX thinking, physical product and print design, live event production, web and digital marketing, traditional advertising and more
- Create brand guidelines and establish global standards to empower the delivery of high-quality design work and improve those guidelines and standards over time
- Guide the direction of content, video, photography and other disciplines, especially as they relate to design
- Partner with other Creative Directors, as well as creative, business and divisional leaders to lead visual direction and execution of projects, products or campaigns
- Speak strategically into the business, strategy, execution of work, direction of campaigns and growth needs for the team and help the business become increasingly more effective over time.
- Ability to present/speak well and clearly in front of their team, and the entire company (920+ team members)
- Build meaningful relationships, and boldly speak into those relationships while still being respected
- Comfortable around really, really big personalities
- Ability to have hard conversations when conflict arises with leadership and the team, the ability to hire new team members, and fire team members
- Vision casting down to the team, alongside other business unit leaders, and with other Creative Directors
- A presence that owns a room
- Strong confidence, but humble, and a rock ‘n’ roll charisma that will be magnetic for inspiring and leading their team.
WHERE YOU’LL BE LOCATED
- Beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. We just built a brand-new (paid for in cash!) headquarters, and it’s roughly 30 minutes south of Nashville!
- Not local yet? We relocate roughly 40% of our team members. If you’re open to relocation here, apply!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING A RAMSEY TEAM MEMBER?
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after year one.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours, but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at the end of the day.
- Guest Speakers: We host world-renowned speakers on a weekly basis for our all-team devotional.
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world companywide events: Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, a legendary Christmas Party, and more!
- Awesome Work Culture: We have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times. We’re very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY now!
**IF YOU DON’T INCLUDE A CREATIVE PORTFOLIO WEBSITE OR WEB LINK, YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Thank you!**