AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer
About Ramsey Solutions:
Founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey, Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in. If you don’t know much about Ramsey Solutions or our founder Dave Ramsey, go watch a bunch of these videos and then come back and finish reading.
5 million: the number of lives changed through Financial Peace University.
15 million: the number of weekly listeners to The Dave Ramsey Show.
1 million: the number of people who’ve attended our live events.
900 and growing: the number of team members at Ramsey Solutions who do work that matters.
15 and growing: the number of digital products we develop and maintain.
We’re growing like crazy and looking for an amazing Cloud Engineer who wants a career with a purpose. Our Web Systems team is on a crusade to help people change their lives! Do you want to see the work you do make a huge impact on others each and every day? Read on!
We are looking for a highly motivated AWS Cloud Engineer to help us design and maintain our Web Systems infrastructure - we are 100% in AWS! You will work on our Web Systems team by utilizing various technologies, including Amazon Web Services, Apache, Ansible, Java/Tomcat and Python.
What winning looks like:
- Develop infrastructure automation with Ansible and Python
- Migrating legacy applications into AWS
- Educate development teams on designing applications to take advantage of Cloud architecture
- Contribute to design and management of Web infrastructure
- Implement highly available systems using Amazon Web Services
- Help ensure security and compliance across systems and the network
- Provide on-call support for production systems (rotation)
The skills you need to win:
- 1+ year(s) experience with Amazon Web Services and services like - Lambda, EC2, S3, Redshift, RDS. ALB, ELB, ECS, Docker
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix server management experience
- 1+ year(s) experience with Python
- Web application management with Apache, Tomcat, MySQL
- Experience with DevOps concepts, like Continuous Integration
- Experience migrating legacy applications into AWS is a plus
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- Devotionals: World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance - we actually believe in a 40 hour work week!
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with fun activities such as our annual Battle of the Bands and one legendary Christmas Party!
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.