Paid Media Specialist (PPC)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you an experienced marketer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more?
Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of team members on the digital marketing team!
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team of 150 people that focus on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! As a Paid Media Specialist, you’ll help scale search campaigns, identify new opportunities, manage the relationship, and analyze them to further optimize performance for Ramsey Solutions.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Lead the planning, creating, implementing, optimization, analysis and reporting of paid search and social campaigns.
- Manage strategic initiatives such as keyword expansions, restructures, testing, remarketing, targeting and strategic bidding strategies.
- Work closely with design and writing teams to create and optimize world-class ads.
- Provide analysis of reporting metrics to guide optimization and future campaigns.
- Build relationships with stakeholders as well as collaborate on whole processes with content strategists, writers and editors (you’re not working in a silo alone).
Skills Needed to Win:
- 1+ year of hands-on experience managing paid search accounts in Google and Bing
- Experience working in Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Background in marketing and a passion for creating a world-class user experience
- Creative analytical thinker with testing experience
- Ideally Google Ads certified
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets