Senior C# .NET Software Engineer
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Do you want the opportunity to work on products that are changing millions of lives for the better? Our technology teams are growing, and we’re hiring experienced, versatile developers. If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you've come to the right place.
Founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey, Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
About the Team:
We are looking for a highly motivated .NET Engineer to help us design and maintain our mobile apps, web apps, and our web services! You will work on our Ramsey Plus Engineering team by utilizing various technologies including Xamarin Forms, .NET Core Web API, Java/Spring, React, and AWS.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Discover in not-yet-adopted technologies such as Blazor Web Assembly, or Flutter for more shareable code (Note: We are biased away from these technologies right now, but we hold our opinions with an open hand)
- Mentor junior engineers in architecture and best development such as TDD and SOLID
- High collaboration environment where every member contributes value
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET or another OOP paradigm
- Some experience in building native iOS and Android apps (with Xamarin a plus)
- Experience in building front end applications in React or ASP.NET
- Experience with a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with DevOps concepts: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as:
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- Devotionals: World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance - we actually believe in a 40 hour work week!
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with fun activities such as our annual Battle of the Bands and one legendary Christmas Party!
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Aren't ready to apply but interested in learning more? Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our team members from our digital development team!
EOE, including disability/vets