Are you a scheduling ninja?
Do you want to help hundreds of people get hired into their dream job at a company that is making a profound impact on millions of people?
Are you great with people, hospitable, yet tuned into the details?
If that’s you, we might have the perfect role in mind.
Our recruiting team is looking for a scheduler to help keep candidates moving through our recruiting process. Our ever-growing team has thousands of candidates, yet we’ve got to find just the right fit. Once we do, we need to get them through our extensive interview process with ease and efficiency. This person will be responsible for keeping track of potential candidates, where they are in the process and making sure they’re moving on to the next step in an efficient manner.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Multi-tasking with high attention to detail
- Coordinating with candidates, administrative teams and leaders to get interviews set up
- Coordinating travel and agendas for onsite interviews
- Greeting and escorting candidates while they’re on site
- 2+ years of scheduling, human resources, or coordination experience
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Very detail oriented and process driven with the ability to think two steps ahead
- Proficient with Outlook
- Travel arrangement/planning experience
- Adaptive, works well under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys supporting a team
If you’re confident we’ve just described you, please let us know why you’re the best candidate for the job by applying.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all ofour team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) matchof 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insuranceon day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry timeafter one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hourwork week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastorsand authors
- $300/year to put towardachieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment