Account Executive, Ramsey Trusted
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
RamseyTrusted connects our fans across the country with local financial and real estate providers who help them work the Baby Steps and win with money in their areas of expertise. Our pros share Ramsey values and have been vetted to ensure our customers are getting the best service and advice.
We are hiring an Account Executive to sell the value of growing a business through Ramsey Trusted to financial professionals.
Skills needed to win:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- B2B sales experience is preferable (financial/real estate sales a plus!)
- Salesforce or CRM software experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What winning looks like:
- Presenting (face-to-face over Zoom) to real estate agents, CPAs, insurance agents, financial advisors and business owners
- Generating your own pipeline through consistent sales activity
- Handling objections professionally
- Loving and learning the craft of sales and communication
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
Did that get your adrenaline pumping? Think you’re the perfect fit for this opportunity? Then let’s talk! We’re committed to finding the right person for the job. And we provide an incredible work environment with a brand that delivers results and offers the opportunity to control your own earning potential with no corporate-imposed ceiling.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability and vets