Senior Data Analyst
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn't easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We're weird. We hate debt.
The Analytics Team is one of the fastest-growing teams at Ramsey Solutions! That team partners with our 10 digital product areas to perform data analysis and help create data-driven solutions for our business problems. Using cutting edge technology to put it into action, this team helps all of us at Ramsey perform at our highest level.
This is where you come in. We need your help to generate data-driven solutions. We need a hardcore math nerd - someone who understands mathematical analysis and knows how to use technology to implement it. You're someone who's always itching to solve the problem, complete the puzzle, and answer the question. You're never satisfied with a fluffy answer. You want the facts. You always back up your position with data.
What Winning Looks Like:
The duties and responsibilities of a Senior Data Analyst include more than collecting and analyzing data. They also must make this data meaningful to business leaders. In general, the day-to-day activities of a Ramsey Senior Data Analyst may include the following:
- Perform statistical analysis of data to predict trends in the customer base and utilize data visualization tools, like Tableau, to visualize the data in easy-to-understand formats
- Support experimentation and optimization through data-driven hypothesis creation, testing, and analysis of results
- Partner with data developers to transform and organize data into useful models for self-service and analysis
- Provide leadership to other analysts and raise up the team around you (set new standards and raise the bar), brainstorming on approaches or solutions to business problems.
- Build strong partnerships with leadership to understand data content and sell-in new ways of looking at problems with data.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of experience driving analytics initiatives to impact a business
- Proficient in SQL and scripting languages (for example: Python and R)
- Experience growing and developing the analytical skills of your peers
- Competence to translate data into actionable insights
- Talent to breakdown complex problems into digestible, tactical work for the team
- Extraordinary passion to solve problems (you're not satisfied until it's solved and backed by data)
- Ability to have healthy conflict and sell-in new ways of looking at problems with data to leadership
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience utilizing web analytics and Google Analytics tool set
- Experience with optimization testing
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We're a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have 1000+ team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That's why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets