HTML Email Specialist
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We’re weird, and we are looking for amazing people to join us on that mission!
Right now, we’re looking for an HTML Email Specialist to advance our mission.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Develop comprehensive email campaigns to support Ramsey Solutions.
- Build and maintain email templates within our current email service provider.
- Administrate recurring newsletters and evergreen marketing tactics
- Consult with stakeholders to develop an email strategy.
- Define email list requirements and ensure emails are delivered on time to the right audiences.
- Comply with CAN-SPAM & CCPA guidelines and help govern email list recipients.
- Test campaigns, making sure they render properly within various mailbox providers.
- Monitor deliverability and help remediate blocks or IP issues.
- Track progress of campaigns and update stakeholders during meetings.
The Skills You Need to Win:
- Experience developing email marketing campaigns, including but not limited to strategy, HTML coding, and pushing tactics live into the market.
- Stay updated on all Email Service Providers (like Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot) updates and marketplace changes.
- Manage software updates and sender and delivery profiles.
- Maintain knowledge of plug-ins and other new features.
- Look for opportunities to automate processes within campaigns.
- Work with developers to fully leverage AMPscript code.
- Implement new ways to dynamically generate emails and content via an internal database.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation, and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year).
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off.
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week.
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors.
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.