Developer (ALL LEVELS)
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Are you stuck in a J-O-B? Do you look forward to Fridays rather than Mondays? Then you just need to find your why. Our mission is to provide biblically-based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission is why we wake up excited to be "game on" every Monday morning. It’s why we spend 40 hours a week away from our loved ones. We come to work to serve those outside of our walls. We exist to help people regain control of their money, build wealth, grow their leadership skills, and enhance their lives through personal development. If what you’re doing isn’t giving you a sense of purpose and you want to join our crusade to change lives, apply today!
About the team:
Our Front-end, Back-end, and Full Stack Developers are building real-world digital products like Financial Peace, SmartDollar, EntreLeadership, and so much more. Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways. Many of our teams deliver to production several times a week (around 800 deployments!) and deliver business value from concept to product in a matter of days.
We follow Agile methodologies, specifically Kanban. We’re leveraging CI/CD, TDD, and cloud (AWS) infrastructure.
What winning in this role looks like:
- Building world-class, highly responsive consumer web applications and websites that reach MILLIONS of people in front-end or back-end languages
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions and solving problems
- Developing prototypes as well as industrial-strength products with ease and flexibility
- Practicing test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
- Learning new things (every day!)
The skills you need to win:
- 2-10+ years of web development experience in any OOP language (we have openings at various experience levels ranging from mid-level to senior)
- Experience building custom interface components and clean, portable code; design systems knowledge is a plus
- Experience building applications that scale and in accordance with industry best practices
- Experience working on Agile teams (SCRUM or Kanban preferred)
- A willingness to learn new technologies or languages as our tech stack changes
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a stable, debt-free company that was founded in 1992.
- We have 1000+ team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission
- We believe collaboration, innovation, and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. All team members are required to be on-site at our new headquarters in Franklin, TN.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year.)
- Health insurance day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- Ministry Time Off: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Family core value that promotes work-life balance
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors, and authors
- $300/year to put towards achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced developer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our developers!
EOE, including disability/vets