If you know about Dave and our mission here, and are driven and enthusiastic, come bring your talents to our digital marketing team as a Campaign Marketer.
You’ll be working on a startup brand within the company. It’s fast-paced, innovative and a lot of fun. We want you to grow personally and professionally here since thinking outside the box is part of the challenge. In this position, you’ll be creating marketing campaigns and executing them.
We’re known for our culture here. We work really hard and play just as hard. This is why Ramsey Solutions has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville ELEVEN times.
If you’re looking to utilize your marketing experience in a way that provides people HOPE, read on: Here’s what we need in a Campaign Marketer:
- Work with the team’s Marketing Director to execute marketing campaigns that generate awareness, leads, and revenue for these partner services that Dave recommends:
- Work with the leaders of our email, content, SEO, social and paid media teams to build plans that work for our brand.
- Have or obtain Google Analytics Certification so that we can ensure we’re focusing on data-driven results.
- Work with our project manager to ensure marketing work is planned and executed on time.
- Become well-versed in how users feel about us through surveys, interviews, user testing, and campaign data to discover new opportunities to reach potential customers.
- Play a key role on our conversion rate optimization team to continue making our products better.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to pivot between managing multiple campaigns
- Experience with brand strategy and business support
- Previous experience in many of these areas: SEO, SEM, email, social, lead generation, remarketing, content strategy, paid media, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Analytics Certification
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey and what he teaches
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or something similar
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
- You should feel good about what you’re doing at the end of the day. We’re on a crusade to do just that.