Senior Social Media Specialist
Onsite work only – Franklin, TN
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards...like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team that focuses on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! We serve all 10+ business units at Ramsey to build and maintain the heart, soul and standards we love. We’re serious about succession planning, because the work we do matters—and we want to bring hope to individuals, families, students and businesses for generations to come.
We are looking for the person who understands the “other” side of social media. Do you know how to get your message in front of the right audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Are you on the cutting edge of the latest trends in the social media world. If this is you then we would like to talk with you, please read the rest of this posting and then take a minute to apply, we would love to talk to you.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Collaborate and communicate on social channel strategies with business units and other marketers and teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the development of new social content.
- Post, curate, edit, monitor, and comment on content.
- Facilitate and implement branded design elements.
- Educate key players on best practices, industry trends and upcoming developments so they can engage and grow their social audiences.
- Research and suggest other channels to reach and engage white space.
- Leverage Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and other up-and-coming social channels to connect with our tribe and increase brand recognition in white space.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years of social and content marketing experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple channels simultaneously
- Thrives in an open, collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a similar field of study is a plus
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.