Graphic Designer - Live Events (EntreLeadership)
At Ramsey Solutions, we’re on a crusade to completely change the entire TOXIC money culture in America with the HOPE our products give. We are BOLD. We are REAL. We exist for the people who are NOT in this building. We are CRUSADERS doing work that matters.
Dave Ramsey started this company 30 years ago on a card table in his living room after going bankrupt, twice. He’s been teaching people “God’s and grandma’s ways of handling money” since 1992, and that will never change. We stand on the firm foundation of biblical principles, and that will also never change.
What WILL change—and HAS to change—is HOW we do things. We’re changing every day so we can serve more and more people with HOPE . . . and our Creative Team of 130+ is changing and growing fast. We need help.
A FEW OF OUR 14 CORE VALUES:
Colossians 3:23 – We do our work unto the Lord.
Excellence in the Ordinary – We are faithful in the little things.
Self-Employed Mentality – We all care and take responsibility like we own the place.
Righteous Living – We believe that character matters all the time.
Shoot Sacred Cows – We stick by our principles. We challenge traditions.
Family – We balance family and working hard.
Momentum Theorem – We know that focused intensity over time, multiplied by God, creates unstoppable momentum.
By joining Ramsey Solutions, you’re choosing to join our clear mission: We provide BIBLICALLY based, COMMONSENSE education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If this doesn’t fire you up, this is probably not the right career step for you. If it DOES, keep reading.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
“There are a lot of talented teams doing awesome creative in the field, but the end goal is merely to sell something people don't need. Our message of hope at Ramsey is one that helps transform people's lives and changes their family tree. Knowing that every bit of creative we do helps support that message is so satisfying.” — from a Designer at Ramsey
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of graphic design experience (This is NOT an entry-level design position . . . if you’re straight out of school, we’d love to see you apply once you gain more real-world experience)
- 3+ years taking ideas that are already formulated and turning them into beautiful designs that are clear, simple, and convey our message of hope
- 2+ years of large scale live event design experience
- Strong communication skills
- A great attitude, ability to take criticism and willingness to learn/apply feedback
- Experience in presenting ideas professionally
- Ability to design original pieces with excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Strong attention to visual details
- Strong knowledge of color, typography, design and graphic principles
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Contribute excellent design skills to help elevate our EntreLeadership live event experiences for our consumers and tribe
- Deliver design assets on deadline and bring up any issues early and often
- Present ideas and pull in the right feedback quickly with a positive attitude
- Stay up-to-date with industry tools and standards
- Help refine and improve internal processes
- Create digital and physical mock-ups and presentations to convey project ideas
WHERE YOU’LL BE LOCATED
- Beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. We just built a brand-new (paid for in cash!) headquarters, and it’s roughly 30 minutes south of Nashville!
- Not local yet? We relocate roughly 40% of our team members. If you’re open to relocation here, apply!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING A RAMSEY TEAM MEMBER?
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after year one.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours, but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at the end of the day.
- Guest Speakers: We host world-renowned speakers on a weekly basis for our all-team devotional.
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world companywide events: Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, a legendary Christmas Party, and more!
- Awesome Work Culture: We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times. We’re very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY now!
**IF YOU DON’T INCLUDE A CREATIVE PORTFOLIO WEBSITE OR WEB LINK, YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Thank you!**