Executive Director of Marketing
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion for marketing and your leadership skills to do what you love while changing lives? We are looking for an Executive Director of Marketing to join our team and lead all of the Marketing efforts for Ramsey Plus. If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Provide strategic planning and direction as you lead the Marketing Team
- Optimize existing initiatives as well as create new initiatives in support of increased traffic, lead generation, sales, and overall brand support and growth through online initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Lead marketing strategy around retention for digital products
- Support the business through digital marketing tactics, including representation on our website, and leading SEM, PPC and affiliate initiatives
- Ensure the use of web analytics to drive overall results
- Facilitate further development and training of the members of the marketing team
- Serve as part of our leadership teams
Skills Needed to Win:
- Extensive experience in online marketing, including mobile strategies, online campaigns and growing digital platforms
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 5+ years leading a marketing team
- Understands how to grow a brand to become a household name
- Has current experience leading and coaching marketing leaders
- Has clear communication with ability to present ideas and strategies effectively
- Is able to build relationships in all levels of the organization
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hourwork week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets