Relationship Manager, Ramsey Education
Every day, we talk to people who are $100,000 deep (or more!) in student loan debt. In fact, 43 million borrowers have about $1.5 trillion of student loan debt—that’s trillion with a T. When is enough, enough? We’ve been lied to. The system is broken. This generation is falling into the bondage of debt because of the lack of knowledge and education. But we’re here to debunk the myths that you need to take out student loans to go to college, put up with a monthly car payment, and have a credit score. There’s another way. That’s why our mission is to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If you’re passionate about joining that mission, apply today!
Over half of teens associate money with stress and worry. But, our Ramsey Education team is here to help teachers change that! Our Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum uses a dynamic learning experience to teach middle school, high school and college students how to avoid debt, budget intentionally, invest, and build wealth. It’s impacted over 4 million students nationwide. This is more than a curriculum. It’s hope for the future.
We are on the hunt for a Relationship Manager to deliver world-class service and support to our existing customers.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers through database management and regular communication
- Make contact each day, mostly through telephone and email, checking up on existing customer needs
- Contact existing customers across the country to inform them about our products and how they can best utilize them in the classroom
- Strive for continuous improvement through sales training, recorded calls, and feedback
Skills Needed to Win:
- Thorough knowledge of Dave Ramsey and passion for his teachings
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Knowledge of the education system
- Persistence, dedication, and commitment
- Passion to do work that matters and is not looking for just a J-O-B
- Desire to see their work impact and change future generation
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.