Senior Paid Media Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Senior Paid Media Manager, you’ll scale social, search and other multi-channel campaigns that drive acquisition and build brand awareness, collaborate with high level business stakeholders and analyze results to further optimize performance.
Product You’ll Focus On: SmartDollar - our financial wellness program helping employees learn how to stick to a budget, get out of debt, save for the future and retire with confidence.
Team You’ll Grow With: 135-person marketing team including 13 all-star Paid Media Specialists
What Winning Looks Like:
- Be the subject matter expert on the value of paid media strategy and cast vision on where the business and discipline should be (there are growth tracks for this role)
- Build relationships with stakeholders and collaborate with content strategists, writers and editors (you’re not working in a silo, three cheers for collaboration)
- Lead the planning, strategizing, implementing, optimizing, analysis and reporting of advertising campaigns
- Manage specialized initiatives such as campaign build outs, keyword expansions, restructures, testing, remarketing, targeting and strategic bidding strategies
- Mine for opportunities and make recommendations to create a greater impact for the customer and the bottom line
- Watch and respond to market trends, proactively bring and test new ideas on both industry innovation and past performance
Skills Needed to Win:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing 100K+ paid media accounts across several platforms
- Experience working in tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush, Bid optimization platforms, etc.
- Background in marketing strategy and a passion for creating a world-class user experience
- Creative analytical thinker with testing experience
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets