Digital Marketing Strategist
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you'll review data and dashboards and build out reports to communicate the gaps in our marketing campaigns while collaborating with our internal writers, content strategists and designers.
Product You'll Focus On: Ramsey Trusted - free service that connects our customers with national and local providers who help them work the Baby Steps and win with money. These are the professionals that Dave and the whole Ramsey team trust to serve our customers well.
Team You'll Grow With: 135-person marketing team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Help to create and execute healthy marketing strategies using an omnichannel marketing approach (using paid media, social media, SEO, CRO, and email marketing) to hit team goals
- Ensure that the entire team understands our target audience, felt needs and messaging
- Drive and facilitate research with tools like usertesting.com and Hotjar to collect insights on product content, marketing messaging and NPS
- Lead the charge on understanding the present and future performance of the key budget contributors in your area of responsibility to inform monthly revenue goals
- Regularly update the team and stakeholders on observations, insights and post-campaign recaps to drive initiatives forward
- Understand the customer and, using Google Analytics, communicate to stakeholders the data insights and performance analysis of what is and is not working
Skills Needed to Win:
- 1+ year of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in lead generation, brand strategy and marketing analytics
- Ability to quickly develop processes and documentation to scale efforts
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets