Creative Project Manager
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Creative Project Manager
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve.
We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager to partner with the Ramsey Education Team by helping to execute and implement campaigns, projects and product creation. Over half of teens associate money with stress and worry. But this team is here to help teachers change that! Our Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum uses a dynamic learning experience to teach middle school, high school and college students how to avoid debt, budget intentionally, invest, and build wealth. It’s impacted over 4 million students nationwide. This is more than a curriculum. It’s hope for the future.
Here’s what winning looks like in this role:
- Manage and oversee projects
- Determine project needs and resources required to execute planned activities.
- Develop and own project timelines within project management tool; Jira.
- Drive communication across all teams working on deliverables.
- Develop and track project action items, issues and decisions.
- Identify project risks and communicate risk mitigation responses.
- Actively clear project blockers to keep the team focused on project goals and timelines.
Skills needed to win:
- 2+ years in project management or related field.
- Great interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Flexible and comfortable with change.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality.
- Ability to influence without authority.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee. (Yep—so if you’re looking for remote work, you won’t find it here.)
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year.)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off.
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week.
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors.
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals.
- Casual dress and work environment.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.