Cloud Database Engineer
Onsite work only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Cloud Database Engineer, you will work on our Cloud Engineering Team to help us develop and support our Web Systems infrastructure.
In this role, you are driving contributions to Ramsey Solutions web infrastructure, using various AWS technologies, focusing on relational databases.
Our Cloud Engineering Team is continuing to grow and is part of our larger 300+ technology team!
What winning looks like:
- Contribute to the design and management of database environment, designing highly scalable systems using AWS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Develop and practice disaster recovery plans to ensure data integrity
- Troubleshoot database performance issues and architect solutions with development teams
- Help ensure security and compliance across all database systems
- Execute database upgrades and manage database ACLs
- Provide on-call support for production database systems
- Automate as much as possible
- 1+ years of experience engineering, administering, and managing relational databases (Postgres preferred)
- 1+ years of experience managing relational databases on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience developing automated processes on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience managing MPP databases (Redshift) and NoSQL (DynamoDB)
- Experience automating tasks with configuration management or provisioning tools (Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
Do you want to see the work you do make a huge impact on others each and every day? Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets