EntreLeadership Executive Coach
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family trees. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
The EntreLeadership Team goes to bat for small business owners—teaching them how to WIN. We do this through conferences with world-class speakers, a podcast with over 8 million downloads, coaching to take businesses to the next level, and resources to give leaders a solid game plan. The EntreLeadership team is looking for an Executive Level coach to build and maintain long term coaching clients and conduct one-on-one coaching with them.
We are looking for someone who can take business owners and help turn them into business leaders. Are you passionate about EntreLeadership and the principals we teach? Do you want to share this with others? Are you hungry, humble, and smart? Driven to help others succeed? Do you want to help make a positive impact on the world? Then this might just be the right role for you.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Align with our Core Values
- Virtual and telephone one on one meetings with business owners
- Passion to help grow businesses with EntreLeadership principles
- Ability to maintain 20-30 clients
- Ability to sell on-site training
- Continue to grow and learn
Skills Needed to Win:
- 7–10 years of professional experience with 2–3 of those being in coaching
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Actively listening to your clients
- Deep experience with 360 and other psychometric assessments
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
- Coaching Certification such as ICF or similar required
- Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting date to make decisions.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets