Creative Director - EntreLeadership
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX, and project management! Yes, we are a huge team, and we act as a large world class in-house agency that supports our 15+ business units and digital products all under the umbrella of Ramsey Solutions.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
This role will specifically serve our EntreLeadership business unit! EntreLeadership provides the practical, step-by-step guidance to grow your business where you want it to go. EntreLeadership stemmed from the book ‘EntreLeadership’ by Dave Ramsey where he opens up his championship playbook for business to show others how to win at business, and it has turned into so much more as we look to serve more business leaders with world class conferences, coaching tools, our podcast, and more. EntreLeaders are hard charging and passionate, encouraging and motivating. They have the pioneering spirit of an entrepreneur and the humble spirit of a leader. EntreLeadership is how we guide companies to success, and how you can too. This is REAL life. EntreLeadership is how business works. It’s a treasury of principles that have been proven in more than twenty years of the trenches, and it can you help you lead with confidence. As a Creative Director of EntreLeadership, you will be leading Creative Direction for the entire business unit, and leading a team of designers for EntreLeadership.
By joining Ramsey Solutions, and the EntreLeadership team, you’re choosing to join our clear mission: We provide BIBLICALLY based, COMMONSENSE education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If this doesn’t fire you up, this is probably not the right career step for you. If it DOES, keep reading.
WHAT SKILLS ARE REQUIRED
Seasoned creative and strategic leader with deep knowledge and experience leading across multiple disciplines (video, content, design, product/UX.
An intense collaborator who pushes for unity through partnering with other creative directors and business leaders to uncover new opportunities for growth.
- The ideal leader in this role is able to have a global view of our business, not just their functional area. They help shape the vision and strategy for Entre as a whole and as a senior leader on Entre they are able to jump on any ball needed for leadership teamwide.
- They have a vision for their area and run it like they would if they owned it – setting the vision and leading the team as they implement it. They are the driver for their area and own all their numbers.
- They are able to call out issues before they’re fires and appropriately handle things that pop up or raise them up to leadership.
- They build rapport, take down blockers AND understand how to socialize projects and ideas to get clearance from key stakeholders.
- They possess the ability to build deep trust with their team and other leaders, because we move at the speed of trust here.
A track record of strong leadership with experience building teams and growing healthy team culture.
- A creative leader for the premiere leadership brand in the country.
- A true EntreLeader, passionate about serving a higher calling, capable of casting vision, rallying around team and celebrating big wins.
- A courageous communicator, who drives confusion to clarity and is able to adapt styles and formats to all levels of stakeholders, able to present in front of all sizes of groups, own a room of all sizes, and navigate working with BIG and BOLD personalities.
- Relational and fearless leader who cares well for team members, builds loyalty, and has hard conversations, including coaching, and hiring and firing.
- Inspires action for their business and team and compels and unifies team around common goals
- Be the #1 coach and the #1 advocate for your team – call out their areas to grow and pass up notes when they’re winning.
- Be proactive about compensation conversations.
- Care for team members as people.
- Has strong intuition and assertion, and works hard to create strong partnerships.
A multi-disciplinary leader comfortable owning and driving discipline in creative across brand, design, events, digital product/UX and marketing, video, copy and content.
- A brand and customer champion, creating guidelines and global standards to empower the creative team to deliver their truly greatest work.
- Expert at time management, driving efficiencies into workflow via collaboration and clear creative direction, able to scope, budget and plan work required by team to meet objectives.
- A relentless pursuit of excellent, world-class creative and branding.
- Translate business strategy and objectives to creative needs and accountable to deliver world-class creative work.
- Fluent in creative process across all disciplines and familiar with multiple platforms, strategic frameworks and creative methodologies.
- They are able to juggle and prioritize the day-to-day operations with the big picture business needs.
- Be clear with each team member’s top priorities and what winning looks like, holding them accountable to priorities that have been set.
WHERE YOU’LL BE LOCATED
- Beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. We just built a brand-new (paid for in cash!) headquarters, and it’s roughly 30 minutes south of Nashville!
- Not local yet? We relocate roughly 40% of our team members. If you’re open to relocation here, apply!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING A RAMSEY TEAM MEMBER?
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after year one.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours, but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at the end of the day.
- Guest Speakers: We host world-renowned speakers on a weekly basis for our all-team devotional.
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world companywide events: Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, a legendary Christmas Party, and more!
- Awesome Work Culture: We have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times. We’re very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY now!
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives!
**If you do not include a creative portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**