Senior Content & SEO Marketer, EntreLeadership
Onsite work only in Franklin, TN
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team that focuses on SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media and website optimization - all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers!
We're looking for a Content Marketer to ensure we're creating the right content at the right time for the right channels - with the goal of super-serving our customers.
What winning looks like:
- Conduct keyword research to identify customer pain points and establish user intent for the development of content, tools and resources
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in the content development process
- Partner with the Marketing Team to define the customer value journey and set goals associated with each segment of the journey
- Develop a comprehensive, multichannel content plan that supports the customer value journey, with particular emphasis on nurturing prospects with content
- Continuously optimize existing content to increase impact and conversion
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content development
- Drive the development and application of StoryBrand Brandscripts in all messaging
The skills you need to win:
- Working knowledge of general SEO
- 3-5 years in digital content marketing, SEO and content strategy
- Extensive experience in driving key marketing metrics tied to awareness and conversion
- Familiar with Google Analytics and keyword research tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, or Moz
- Experience link building with external organizations is a plus
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid work week of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous paid time off and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets