Software Engineer 3, Ramsey Plus Platform
Software Engineer 3- Ramsey Plus Platform
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN- Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Software Engineer 3, you will be with fellow world class Engineers on setting the strategy and developing high touch code for our Ramsey + team. This is our number one product we use to interact with customers and deliver the life changing content we teach.
Team You’ll Grow With: 200 person engineering team, including a team of 8 engineers you will be working with daily.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Building services in support of consumer applications that can stand the test of time
- Actively contributing to the technical growth of your fellow developers, as well as educating stakeholders and business partners
- Navigating teams through the benefits, trade-offs, value, and risks of technology decisions
- Learning from other seasoned developers, allowing you to further perfect your craft as an Engineer
- Owning the tech stack from the infrastructure, all the way up to the code base.
- Working actively within the AWS ecosystem and supporting multiple digital products at once
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5-10+ years of experience in web application development with Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, relational databases
- Experience with AWS architecture
- Experience building applications that scale and in accordance with industry best practices
- Ability and willingness to navigate between different languages/technologies as needed
- Dedication to excellent communication across teams (QA, UX, Creative, Marketing and other Development teams); understanding of the greater impact your work has on peer teams
- Ability to maintain a high standard of excellence, coupled with an accessibility and humility that make it easy for others to work with you and learn from you
- Experience with Agile product development (Scrum or Kanban preferred)
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced developer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more? Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our developers!
EOE, including disability/vets