Senior Paid Media Specialist
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you an experienced marketer who isn't ready to apply but is interested in hearing more?
Click here to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of team members on the digital marketing team!
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team of 150 team members that focus on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! As a Sr. Paid Media Specialist, you’ll help scale social, search and other paid media campaigns, identify new opportunities, collaborate closely with high level business stakeholders, and analyze results to further optimize performance and drive the overall paid media strategy for the SmartDollar product of Ramsey Solutions.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Be seen as the expert in the room that knows their channel well, trains others, and is brought into meaningful conversations for their input
- Lead the planning, strategizing, implementing, optimizing, analysis and reporting of advertising campaigns
- Execute and manage specialized initiatives such as campaign build outs, keyword expansions, restructures, testing, remarketing, targeting and strategic bidding strategies
- Work closely with other teams like design and writing teams to create and optimize world-class ads
- Provide analysis of reporting metrics to guide optimization and future campaigns
- Build relationships with stakeholders as well as collaborate on whole processes with content strategists, writers and editors (you’re not working in a silo alone)
- Develop and cast vision on where the business and discipline should be
- Mine for opportunities to make a greater impact to the customer and to the bottom line
- Take initiative to create cross-team connections and collaborations
- Understand the marketing funnel and customer flow, plan and optimizing for maximum impact
- Watch and respond to market trends, proactively bring and test new ideas on a small and larger scale based on both industry innovation and past performance
- Communicate proactively and concisely, translate complex nuances related to paid media into easy-to-understand terms
Skills Needed to Win:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing large paid media accounts in platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc
- Experience working in tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Bid optimization platforms, etc.
- Background in marketing and a passion for creating a world-class user experience
- Creative analytical thinker with testing experience
- Self-motivated and results driven with an ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and a workweek that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets