Senior Test Engineer, Quality Assurance
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Test Engineering team is looking for a Test Engineer III to join the team to focus on a specific company-wide initiative that is going to help Ramsey Solutions change lives for generations to come. Read on to learn more . . .
What Winning Looks Like:
- #BreakEverything through load testing, unit testing, functional testing, and regression testing
- Partnering closely with a variety of internal teams, including Analytics and SEO
- Willingness to jump into a company-wide initiative with a pioneering spirit
- Monitoring metrics around site load-times, identifying trends, and proactively raising awareness around issues to help raise the quality of our applications
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5+ years experience in testing digital products including websites, web applications and mobile applications
- Experience with multiple platforms such as Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android
- Solid understanding of testing principles and concepts
- Familiarity with SEO (plus) and willingness to partner closely with our SEO team
- Willingness to dig into Google Analytics data, monitoring trends and seeking opportunities for QA automation
- Comfort-level holding teams accountable to governance standards
- A teacher’s heart – a love for mentoring others
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets