Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that is changing millions of lives for the better? If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you've come to the right place.
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Content Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 40+ writers, copywriters, editors, and content strategists, and we ensure the right message gets to the right person at the right time. Yep, we’re a growing team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products. Our Content Team writes and edits everything that goes out of the company—from blog content and magazine articles to emails and training materials. If you’ve ever seen content from Ramsey Solutions, you’ve seen our work. And we need help getting all our commas, em dashes and ellipses in order!
Do you love creating user experiences that lead people to actual life change? We’re talking true education that helps people change their behaviors and win in money, life, or business. That’s what our digital products do. And we’re looking for content writers to craft that experience through product copy, lesson content, and video scripts. You’ll partner with our product teams to build, user test, iterate, and ship content and resources that will meet and serve users in all walks of life. Ready to take on a challenge that matters? Apply below.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Crafting compelling content for our digital products including long-form lessons, curriculum, video scripts, etc.
- Writing all micro-copy and UX copy included in the products
- Executing on course content outlines and plans, as well as creating all additional course resources
- Understanding the customer’s journey through our products and how they’ll consume our content
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years’ experience as a writer or copywriter
- Experience creating and writing content within a product
- Knowledge of how to lead a customer through a content journey
- Excellent communication skills
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you a content creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives.
EOE, including disability/vets