Location: Wilmington, DE
Job ID: 1087
The position requires a highly seasoned Information Analyst, with strong abilities in the areas of Business Analysis, reporting and data knowledge. Experience working with Salesforce and Service Cloud is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze the current state ad hoc reporting capabilities leveraged by business.
- Gain alignment on information strategy and architecture direction.
- Utilize experience in requirements definition to formulate the requirements.
- Directly work with business and IS to formulate functional and non-functional requirements and socialize the benefit realization of proposed solution.
- Accountable for the user requirements and clarifications.
- Consolidate ideas and feedback from multiple business stakeholders and serve as the single authoritative source for requirements to the design team.
- Forecast the potential risks, dependencies and work with PMO to mitigate/resolve them.
- Develop deliverables for the proposed solutions.
- Understand expectations set with client and communicate strategically.
- System documentation, requirements and testing experience.
- Data, system, and defect analysis experience.
- Requirements planning/JAD session facilitation experience.
- Able to lead others and have strong communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Show experience in Salesforce and the Service Cloud.
- Familiar working with data/reporting projects.
- Ability to analyze and formulate business requirements.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and management.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation of gathered requirements.
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics or Business, or equivalent
- Hold appropriate certifications
- Great Culture focused on our customers and team members
- Datastrong offers a compensation plan consisting of a competitive base salary and an uncapped bonus
- 100% employee Health coverage with Vision and Dental options
- Flexible spending account options
- 401k plan offerings
- Paid holidays and vacation
Datastrong is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office.