Customer Support Specialist/Order Specialist
Are you looking for a full-time career at a well-established company with development opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off/holidays, generous benefits package, collaborative team environment where you can make a difference? Our work schedules are Monday through Fridays, no weekends!
Our Salt Lake City office is adding up to 10 individuals to attend new hire orientation onsite on Monday, 06/06 with our growing Customer Support team starting at the base pay rate of $14.50 per hour + $1.50 per hour training premiums for a total of $16.00 per hour!
Once you have completed our 4 week required onsite training level1 program in our Salt Lake City office starting Monday, 06/13 from 8:00am to 5:00pm, you will be sent home with company issued computer equipment for a remote work setup. We also provide on the job training post level 1 graduation. To help you build your knowledge and stay current on our products, we require attendance onsite product related training at our Salt Lake City office.
Who We Are: Custom Brands Group, a division of Hunter Douglas provides custom window treatments to businesses large and small. From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business can be a bit complicated and we’re looking for exceptional, service-minded individuals who love to make people’s lives easier. We know we’re winning when our products become our customers “go to” solution and our Customer Service team prides itself on helping our organization fulfill this goal.
What Will You Do? As an Customer Support Specialist/Order Specialist your primary responsibility is to provide excellent service and support to our customer base. You will join a team that is responsible for accurately entering quotes and orders, providing current status of orders and answering general questions about our window treatment products.
Job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary.
- Follow established guidelines while entering custom window treatment orders and ensure accuracy.
- Understand the importance of excellent follow up and pursue customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all customer support requests timely and completely.
- Demonstrate confidence in responses to customers and work with mentors, supervisors, managers and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team members, both in verbal and written form while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Meet or exceed all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working remotely, preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in either a retail, call center, sales or related environment required.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office or other similar Windows based programs required.
- Comfortable working in a team environment where communication flows freely at all levels and the customer experience is always our priority.
A successful Customer Support Specialist/Order Specialist will uphold the Company vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy.
- This position is mainly remote following the required onsite training program and ongoing training required. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. Will be using a telephone for the majority of the day to communicate with customers.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be required to sit for extended periods of time as well as type and 10-key on a keyboard with accuracy and while viewing dual computer monitors.
Check out what we are doing at: www.custombrandsgroup.com