Custom Brands Group, a division of Hunter Douglas provides custom window treatments to businesses large and small. From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business can be a bit complicated and we’re looking for exceptional, service-minded individuals who love to make people’s lives easier. We know we’re winning when our products become our customers “go to” solution and our Customer Service team prides itself on helping our organization fulfill this goal.
Due to continued growth in our customer support team, we are looking for an additional Workforce Administrator to join our growing team!
The Workforce Administrator (WFA) is responsible to prepare and produce work volume and staffing forecast dashboards, as well as comparative data on results vs. forecasts, identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions. This position provides workforce management scheduling and load balancing requirements for work peaks and valleys. The WFS Admin makes adjustments and recommendations for optimizing scheduling to maximize service and quality. This is obtained primarily through utilization of Talkdesk & Verint Monet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions below:
- Creates reports and dashboards on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
- Analyzes data and recommends talent management solutions for implementation.
- Analyzes and develops weekly recommendations for scheduling and uses staffing requirements, call center and operations schedules to determine required staffing levels to ensure the organization's ability to meet operational commitments.
- Creates integrated database tracking tools for staffing shrinkage patterns (PLT, training, etc.) to optimize staffing forecasts.
- Assist Contact Center continuity through operational support of users and systems.
- Provide tier 1 support to users on all aspects of the Talkdesk communications system.
- Monitor call center activities via Talkdesk & Verint Monet
- Update schedule exceptions through Verint Monet
- Provide Intraday call & order updates
- Compile, distribute & post Performance reports
- Monitor orders, chat & email to ensure same day completion
- Schedule future activities in Verint Monet
- The scheduler will be responsible to run and publish weekly schedules
- Identify, analyze and communicate on productivity trends and provide solutions
- Additional tasks as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience. Three or more years of successful forecasting and planning experience, with strong talent management and/or customer service background, preferably in a high-demand environment.
- Available to work regular day shift (6am-6pm MST) and on call as needed by the contact center.
- Dependable attendance
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management and others within the organization
- Positive Attitude
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Meets deadlines and completes tasks daily with minimum supervision
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- High degree of professionalism and tact
- Exercise confidentiality
- Previous workforce management experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
The position will work remotely and commute to the local office as requested. The position requires approximately 10% travel.
Generous Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary starting at $38k to $45k DOE
- Personal Leave Time
- Several company paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Robust benefit plans - Medical (Cigna & Kaiser), Dental (Delta Dental NJ), Vision (VSP) and HSA & FSA accounts
- 401(k) with up 6% company match and annual retirement contribution
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D (1x salary)
- Companywide LiveWell Challenges
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Discount Program
Check us out and see what we are doing at www.custombrandsgroup.com