Bilingual (English and Spanish) Product Support Specialist
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing education company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that all children have the chance to succeed, and this drives the decisions we make every day. Our award-winning products, including cloud-based i-Ready®, provide teachers and administrators with flexible resources that deliver meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for children. We serve millions of students with our i-Ready®, Ready®, and BRIGANCE® programs because of our laser focus on our customers’ needs over our own bottom line, and a belief that thoughtful and continuous innovation leads to a positive impact on classrooms and measurable growth for students.
Our accomplished Technical Product Support team is one of the best in the industry, which gives us a competitive advantage. We look for the elite in Product Support Specialist candidates. The Product Support Specialist will provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to customers while gaining proficiency in our online products.
The impact you’ll have:
- Customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, LiveChat, and other electronic media
- Guidance/training to customers in the use of all Curriculum Associates’ online products
- Troubleshooting issue reports and identify causes and resolution and/or workarounds
- Becoming proficient in all Curriculum Associates’ online products
- Escalating technical and/or application issues when necessary
- Creating and updating procedures and technical documents
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Representatives to solve customer issues
Who we’re looking for:
- Must be bilingual (speak Spanish and English)
- Willingness to work the late shift (up to 9:00 PM EDT)
- 3 or more years of experience in a Customer Service function
- Able to promptly and courteously answer support-related email, phone calls, LiveChat and other electronic communications from our customers
- Superior phone etiquette and verbal skills are a must
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to learn new web applications quickly
- Knowledge in internet applications including different web browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving capability and ability to develop creative solutions
We’d also love to see (though not required):
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with educational software
- Knowledge of networking, firewall systems, content filtering setups and how they work
Location: Tucson, AZ
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and employer contributed 401K.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.