Language Arts Support Manager
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Language Arts Support Manager
The Language Arts Marketing Team is looking to add a high energy team member to the group. You’ll be in integral part of the team, supporting customers and field staff, collaborating cross-departmentally, and contributing to the creation of customer-facing content and collateral.
Why join this team:
Our team is a highly committed group of individuals who love nothing more than to learn something new daily. We are each other’s biggest fans, and we strive to maintain a culture of kindness, collaboration, open-mindedness and fun in our day-to-day roles. We offer ample opportunities for career growth, and we are always willing to roll up our sleeves and support each other. The best part – we value open communication, and we have a passion for education technology, relishing in learning and sharing ideas that help teachers and students!
The impact you’ll have:
- Partner with your immediate team to keep high-priority tasks moving
- Manage sales Q&A flow regarding Language Arts product/strategy inquiries
- Develop and maintain Language Arts product responses for submission and review
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales teams and manage the creation of marketing assets, execute lead gen and follow up strategy
- Facilitate the timely posting (e.g. to Salesforce), of final marketing assets for rep training and customer use
- Responsible for project managing short and long-term initiatives with multiple stakeholders across departments aligned to key priorities
- Advance your career, ample opportunity for growth
Who we’re looking for:
- You have experience in K-8 education and/or educational publishing
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- You have proven track record of working on cross-functional teams
- You have strong organizational skills with exceptional time management abilities
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills
- You have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative climate
- You have knowledge of Language Arts content, market trends
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- 1-3 years in Marketing/Sales Support
More about this role:
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.