Analyst, District Support
The Analyst, District Support will use analytical and organizational skills, as well as written communication, to analyze and explain educational assessment and instruction data. In this role, you will work closely with a wide variety of internal teams to ensure a high level of quality across Curriculum Associates data assets and reports.
The impact you’ll have:
As part of the Custom Analytics Team, you will be responsible for participating in a broad range of projects related to Curriculum Associates’ suite of assessment and instruction products. Typical responsibilities include:
- Use SQL to query large relational, longitudinal, databases of student data to help inform schools’ instructional strategies.
- Conduct data analyses to identify the “story” behind student data in response to educator questions and concerns.
- Write clear and understandable internal- and educator-facing responses to inquiries based on analytical findings.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for analytic procedures in tools like Confluence and GitHub.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally with experience communicating complex technical topics to lay audiences.
- Strong analytical skills– SQL strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities as product needs shift or critical customer issues arise.
- Degree in mathematics, data analytics, technical writing, education, or related areas. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
We’d also love to see:
Familiarity with the field of education, especially the current national K-12 curriculum and assessment landscape. Knowledge of educational measurement principles, including familiarity with psychometric concepts including measurement error, validity, and reliability estimation and IRT is also a plus.
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.