The successful Product Manager will be a key member of the product management team and will work closely with the technology, design, and content teams to evaluate and deliver data and reporting solutions for teachers and school/district administrators; developing a deep understanding of these educator needs, communicating product definition and prioritization, working closing with engineering teams to deliver features, and acting upon user feedback to continuously improve the product. The product manager—who is a creative, collaborative problem solver—will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
The impact you’ll have:
- Drive product design end-to-end, working with the product management, design, and development teams, as well as subject matter experts. This will include researching internal and external user needs, gathering requirements, scoping and designing creative solutions, articulating and prioritizing detailed feature definitions
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to ensure a cohesive product vision
- Effectively present product plans, ideas, and designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback
- Collaborate with UX team to define new user interfaces and product flows
- Own prioritization of the product backlog, including definition of user stories and acceptance criteria, managing to the near-term tactical product roadmap
- Work with assigned engineering scrum teams to plan workflow, define user stories and acceptance criteria, and review test plans
- Define sprints and manage backlog to plan
- Monitor product usage and interact regularly with support teams and educators to analyze product feedback and build product knowledge
- Stay abreast of trends, key issues, competitors, and partner offerings
What we’re looking for:
- MEd or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years product management experience or product owner in an agile development environment; strong preference for 2+ year’s experience working with clients in a SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to develop product ideas based on multiple quantitative and qualitative inputs and make decisions that solve user needs after consuming and analyzing the input from various sources
- Highly quantitative and a proven love of data and reporting is a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Terrific organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced software development environment
- Knowledge of EdTech industry is a plus
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.