Program Manager, Mathematics Marketing
The Program Manager for Mathematics Marketing will support the ongoing growth of a suite of innovative Mathematics programs in the K-8 educational market.
In close partnership with product development and the Mathematics Strategy team, the Program Manager serves as a go-to-market leader, storyteller, and product expert. Through their work, they meaningfully connect our solutions to the diverse needs of K-8 educators and leaders, inspire internal and external stakeholders, and bring clarity and simplicity to complex offerings. Successful contributors in this role will have experience, passion, and a professional commitment to advancing how mathematics is taught. Additionally, through either direct classroom experience, or industry experience, they understand the language and nuances of the Mathematics market and are able to successfully place our products within specific targeted sub-markets and environments such as Blended Learning, Personalized Learning, and Core and Supplemental Instruction. The ideal candidate will understand the needs of teachers and have empathy for the complexity they face in their classrooms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the product launch and product marketing for Curriculum Associates’ Mathematics programs in partnership with the Product Development and Mathematics Strategy teams.
- Collecting voice-of-the-customer from sales and service teams, and translating that voice into actionable plans to drive program growth.
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a go-to resource for field teams as they position products to educators.
- Serving as a thought partner to product development teams and helping to inform future products in the Mathematics space.
- Working cross-functionally to develop clear, compelling positioning for key Curriculum Associates product lines.
- Creating and maintaining key collateral and support materials for sales and service teams to help them effectively position products in the marketplace.
- Developing and delivering high-quality product training to field teams in cooperation with Educator Success and Mathematics Strategy teams.
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Commitment to improving classrooms and helping educators advance the teaching of mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing communication tools, including experience in both print and digital channels.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead projects and
cross functionalteams; experience managing direct reports is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build
deepunderstanding of complex products or services; ideal candidates will also have a deep understanding of educator needs and be well versed in current best practices such as those outlined in NCTM’s Principles to Actions.
- Understanding and appreciation for the demands teachers face serving the variable learning needs of the students in their classes including sub-populations like special education, ELL, and on and off-level students.
- Prior teaching or education industry experience, with specific knowledge of Mathematics, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
This position is located in Billerica, Massachusetts; especially well-qualified remote candidates will be considered.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.