Associate Producer (Reading)
The Associate Producer (Reading) will play an integral role in supporting the conceptualization and execution of exceptional interactive learning experiences that drive improvements in student performance and engagement. Work closely with and support other Producers to problem solve and ensure that new products are delivered on time and within budget. The Associate Producer will have a variety of responsibilities related to different teams that create i-Ready Instruction, which means that they will have opportunities to participate in the dynamic product development process from end-to-end.
The impact you’ll have:
- Help conceptualize and drive the development of innovative yet scalable products that help drive growth and engage students
- Contribute to brainstorming at all stages of product development and capture follow up action items
- Support POC development logistics (e.g., audio recording, gathering sample content, etc.)
- Support student insight work – assist in planning, development of protocols, executing and analyzing results from usability testing
- Consolidate feedback from Editorial, Design and Engineering on new activities and work with Producer team to define actions based on feedback
- Understand and support implementation decision-making based on technical capabilities and constraints, as well as pedagogical and UX best practices
- Support product owner; draft stories and manage backlog and product feature decisions, collaborate closely with Project Manager/Scrum master in Agile environment, play active role in sprint planning, release planning and daily scrums
- 1-3 years’ experience developing interactive products
- Gaming, kids entertainment or education sector experience desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Strength in self-driven performance and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.