Warehouse Operations Manager
Warehouse Operations Manager
Curriculum Associates is looking for an effective Warehouse Operations Manager who will be responsible for the direction of personnel in receiving, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-added services, and shipping of materials to educational facilities. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly. We shipped nearly 11 million units in 2019 with our seasonal demand peaking from April-October.
The impact you’ll have:
- Contribute to warehouse optimal operations by recommending strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans to ensure productivity, quality, and customer-service standards are met. Resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends, and scale operations.
- Analyze performance metrics to ensure desired results are achieved, the facility is operating efficiently, and corrective and preventative actions are created and implemented when necessary.
- Coordinate the activities of the warehouse personnel involved in all operations. This includes overseeing workflows and levels of activity to ensure product is delivered (parcel, LTL, and TL) in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures for receiving product at high volume, equipment utilization, large order fulfilment, and high volume shipping.
- Work with leadership to meet warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assist with annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure supervisors effectively mentor, train, coach, and monitor the development of their subordinates to ensure they are acquiring the skills and abilities necessary to achieve success and career advancement if desired.
- Ensure all employees are properly trained for the functions they are performing in compliance with all OSHA, local and state regulatory agency requirements for health and safety.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and transport companies.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience and expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Hands on experience with warehouse management and transportation management software and databases
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Must possess strong analytical, leadership, and team building skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, cross-functionally
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration preferred
- Current forklift and heavy equipment certifications
More about this role:
Location: Littleton, MA
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.