Partner Success Specialist
Partner Success Specialist
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Partner Success Specialist serves as the central point of contact for educators utilizing a number of Curriculum Associates’ products and services, supporting a greater number of small implementations. The Partner Success Specialist provides pro-active implementation support for their assigned implementations, utilizing efficiency tools to impact large numbers of educators with planned outreach. The Partner Success Specialist is also responsible for providing responsive service to educators in need of assistance with various aspects of their program implementation. The Partner Success Specialist partners with internal team members to provide best-in-class service to our educators.
Location: we are seeking to hire a candidate who will work in our Tucson, AZ or Billerica, MA office location, and will support Central and West coast hours.
The impact you’ll have:
- Utilize account support plans, efficiency tools, and processes to provide a stellar educator support experience, including on-going proactive communication and timely responsiveness to evolving educator needs to ensure strong implementations
- Consistently use outlined tools and processes to ensure your assigned educator accounts are set-up for successful implementation from the start, partnering with internal team members to efficiently and effectively onboard all accounts within expected timeframe and establish a clear plan for implementing the program
- Utilize implementation health data to identify areas of concern within implementations and address those areas of concern with both internal team members and educators
- Make effective use of efficiency tools and processes to guide educators in analyzing student performance and growth data in the i-Ready Connect platform
- Demonstrate a basic level of proficiency in manipulating i-Ready Assessment and Instruction data in Excel to assist educators in better understanding their implementation success
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting needs in support of specific implementation requests, as needed based on territory requirements
- Help secure renewals of your assigned accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and providing high-quality service for educators
- Identify potential opportunities for product expansion within existing implementations, partnering with sales team members to further expand our impact in these accounts
- Support territory pilot strategy with new and existing users to achieve a strong conversion rate
- Incorporate our company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion messaging in internal and educator-facing conversations
Who we’re looking for:
- You have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- You have 1 year or more experience in customer service, sales, or teaching (or a combination)
- You have a combination of education and experience that proves competency in the requirements of the role
- You are proficient with Programs and Applications like Outlook, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS365)
- You have strong listening and communication skills – both oral and written
- You have strong interpersonal and customer centric skills – build trust and dependability
- You are an ongoing learner – able to learn and incorporate new and complex concepts quickly
- You are results oriented – follow through to complete assignments , a self-starter, and able to work independently, with some direction and collaboratively, in a team environment
- You possess a high attention to detail and ability to follow complicated directions
- You are effective decision making, ownership, and accountability, and able to handle ambiguity and favorably navigate stressful situations and pressing deadlines
- You demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- You employ strong organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to prioritize tasks based on importance
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You exhibit excellent problem solving and analytical capability
Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Marketing/Business
- 2 years or more experience in customer service, sales, or teaching (or a combination)
- Previous experience as a K-12 Educator, in Education Sales, or in Customer Management
Travel: All travel for this position has been postponed due to Covid-19. Once it’s safe to do so, candidates should expect to travel up to 10% of the time for periodic school visits, attendance at educator events, and attendance at company national and regional meetings.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside commissions and bonuses through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to your individual and team performance.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.