We are looking for a self-motivated Design Producer to join the iReady Math team. This role will support the day-to-day workload of about 10 UX & UI Designers working on digital instruction for grades K-8.
The impact you’ll have:
- Asset management and organization for iReady Math product
- Daily support for a team of 10 UX/UI Designers:
- Help manage schedule, workload, and resource availability
- Determine priorities for Design work
- Support cross-team communication and collaboration
- Track progress of Design work for ongoing projects
- Work with vendors to ensure the timely delivery of animation files
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes
Who we’re looking for:
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience as a project manager or producer
- Knowledge of the Agile process (scrum, sprints, JIRA) preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite programs (Animate, XD, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Confluence, OneDrive, and Wrike a plus
- Prior K-12 education experience a plus
- A positive attitude and the ability to take on challenges with enthusiasm
- A “people person” who can put others at ease (a sense of humor doesn't hurt)
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.